Bespoke panels to fit unusual or awkward shaped windows.
- Make the most of unusual architectural features. They give a clean and interesting alternative to curtains or blinds
- Can be more expensive
- Any unusual shaped window
These shutters slide along a track and concertina back.
- Easy access through a pation door as they can be pulled right back to make the most of a view
- Not suitable for a window with a sill
- Best for any type of door especially larger windows and sliding doors
Most popular, full height panels cover the whole window. A divider rail allows you to operate the slats above and below independently.
- Great insulation, privacy and noise control
- No disadvantages with these popular shutters
- Good for all types of windows especially french or patio doors and tall windows
Panels that cover on the bottom half of the window.
- Cheaper than full shutters and let in more light. Give a lovely continental feel
- Less draught proofing - more decorative than practical
- Good for privacy in urban areas
Tier on Tier
Two sets of panels, one on top of the other that operate independently.
- Very versatile giving excellent privacy and light control.
- Not suitable for all windows as they can look too busy, e.g. in a bay window
- Best for bedrooms and bathrooms.